Changing your Nominated Completion Year/Period

How do I change my Nominated Completion Year/Period?

Answer ID 1574 | Last updated on 30/01/2023 02.02 PM

To change your Nominated Completion Year/Period, log on to studentConnect.

  1. Find the Enrolments heading in the left hand column.
  2. Click on Course and Unit.
  3. A new screen will open showing all of the courses you are enrolled in.
  4. Find the course you want to change the Nominated Completion Year/Period for.
  5. Click on Progress Status under that course's details.
  6. At the bottom of the next screen, you will see the heading Completion, and the sub-heading Nominated Completion Year/Period
  7. Click the Change these values button next to the sub-heading.
  8. Enter your new expected completion year, and select Mid or End as your period. 
  9. Click Update Details.

If you need any advice on your eligibility to complete your course, please speak with your Student Advising Office.

Was this answer helpful?