Changing your Nominated Completion Year/Period
How do I change my Nominated Completion Year/Period?
To change your Nominated Completion Year/Period, log on to studentConnect.
- Find the 'Enrolments' heading in the left hand column.
- Click on 'Course and Unit'.
- A new screen will open showing all of the courses you are enrolled in.
- Find the course you want to change the Nominated Completion Year/Period for.
- Click on 'Progress Status' under that course's details.
- At the bottom of the next screen, you will see the heading 'Completion', and the sub-heading 'Nominated Completion Year/Period'.
- Click the 'Change these values' button next to the sub-heading.
- Enter your new expected completion year, and select Mid or End as your period.
- Click 'Update Details'.
If you need any advice on your eligibility to complete your course, please talk to your Faculty Adviser.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.