Changing your Nominated Completion Year/Period
How do I change my Nominated Completion Year/Period?
To change your Nominated Completion Year/Period, log on to studentConnect.
- Find the 'Enrolments' heading in the left hand column.
- Click on 'Course and Unit'.
- A new screen will open showing all of the courses you are enrolled in.
- Find the course you want to change the Nominated Completion Year/Period for.
- Click on 'Progress Status' under that course's details.
- At the bottom of the next screen, you will see the heading 'Completion', and the sub-heading 'Nominated Completion Year/Period'.
- Click the 'Change these values' button next to the sub-heading.
- Enter your new expected completion year, and select Mid or End as your period.
- Click 'Update Details'.
If you need any advice on your eligibility to complete your course, please speak with your Student Advising Office.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.