Obtaining your Statement of Academic Record when you graduate

Do I get a copy of my Statement of Academic Record with my award certificate?

Answer ID 227 | Last updated on 26/08/2022 10.06 AM

When you graduate you will receive a hard copy of your original award certificate (testamur) at your ceremony (or in the mail if you selected in absentia); as well as access to certified digital copies of your award certificate and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) via My eQuals.

You can order a digital or hard copy of your Statement of Academic Record via studentConnect. Digital documents are issued via My eQuals and are securely stored and available to you anytime and anywhere, saving you time and money.

Once you have applied to graduate and have been assigned a ceremony, you can pre-order your Statement of Academic Record to be produced after you formally graduate.

Was this answer helpful?