Getting a Campus Card

How do I get my first Campus Card?

New students
If you're a new student at UWA, upload and submit your own photo (or selfie) using CaptureME
. The team at Student Administration will review your photo, and you'll receive an email to your student email account with details of when and where you can collect your card, and what ID you need to bring.

Visit the campus card website for more information about obtaining your card and using CaptureMe.

New staff
If you have a current staff appointment you can get a new or replacement campus card from Student Administration; visit the Current Student Counter in Student Central (near the Oak Lawn and Guild Village) during opening hours with photo ID and quote your staff number.

Please ensure that your commencement has been confirmed with HR before visiting so we can produce your card - we recommend coming the day after you have commenced at UWA.

Visitor Campus Card applications are authorised by Faculty/School/Centre managers. Come to Student Central near the Oak Lawn and Guild Village during opening hours with photo ID and your completed Visitor Campus Card application attached here. 

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.