Getting a Campus Card
How do I get my first Campus Card?
Follow these steps for your first campus card:
- Activate your Pheme account.
- Log into your student email account .
- Enrol in your units through studentConnect.
- Log into CaptureMe and send us a photo to be printed on your card, and upload a copy of your ID (Australian driver’s licence, passport, or Australian Proof of Age/Identity card).
- Once you submit, check your student email for confirmation we’ve received it. In the following day or two, you’ll receive a second email with information on collecting your card, or asking you to upload again.
- Start using your card! You can add your enrolment and guild stickers, start borrowing library books and join a Guild club.
- Check you've completed the steps above
- Try a different browser or logging in with your phone
- 'Email us' if you're still unable to resolve the issue
STAFF AND VISITORS
Information about getting your first staff card, or a replacement, is on the UWA Intranet.
Campus cards are unavailable to collect during the University Shutdown.