What to do if you have an Administrative Encumbrance

I have an Administrative Encumbrance (outstanding debt). What should I do?

You must pay your outstanding debt immediately in order to have the encumbrance removed from your student record. Outstanding debts include unpaid fees such as your Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), tuition fees, academic transcript fees, library fines, field trips or other unpaid fees and charges.

You can view your encumbrances on studentConnect.

See: Paying outstanding debts to the University

Was this answer helpful?