Australia Awards Scholarship Reunion Travel

How do I arrange a flight home using my Reunion Travel Entitlement?

Answer ID 3098 | Last updated on 18/02/2022 12.07 PM

Please do not book and pay for Reunion Travel yourself. Contact the International Sponsored Students Unit (ISSU) about your travel plans. A Travel Authority Letter will be provided to you so you can arrange your flight with the authorised university travel provider.

You will need to register your travel in the UWA Travel Management System known as CONCUR. Details will be provided to you by ISSU.

Travel will be booked according to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) Scholarship Policy Guidelines. It will generally be the most economical, direct flight with no stopover, if possible.

Was this answer helpful?