Requesting a swap in CAS
How do I request a Swap in CAS?
Answer ID 3135 | Last updated on 24/10/2022 12.50 PM
To request a swap in CAS:
- Log in to the Allocate Plus Student Module
- In the Enrolments window (left side of the screen), click on any activity group that has the word ‘ADJUST’ next to it. A list of activities for that activity group will display.
- Next to any Full activities, you will see a Swap Request button. Click on the Swap Request button for the activity you want.
- A confirmation message is displayed for the swap request.
- Click OK if you agree to be moved, without further confirmation, once a place becomes available.
After clicking ‘OK’, you will get one of two messages:
- If you see the message ‘Swap Successful’, the system has found a matching request and instantly allocated you to your requested activity.
- If you receive the message ‘Your swap will be processed once a place becomes available’, your swap is pending. This can happen if:
- There is no matching swap request at the moment.
- Something is preventing your allocation to the activity, such as a clash with another activity.
Unless your swap was instantly successful, a "Pending Swap" Button will appear next to the selected activity.