Confirmation of Placement Visa for a dependant child

How do I get a Confirmation of Placement document for my child's dependant visa application?

You may obtain a Confirmation of Placement Request Form from TAFE International WA (TIWA).  

You will need to provide further details to TIWA along with the completed Confirmation of Placement Request Form to secure your child's dependant visa. The Confirmation of Placement document is required for the visa application process and does not guarantee you an enrolment in a public primary or secondary school. 

More information about school placement is on the TIWA website.

Was this answer helpful?