Cannot log into the LMS
What should I do if I cannot log into the LMS?
Answer ID 318 | Last updated on 20/01/2023 05.40 PM
Before trying to login again check:
- Your Pheme account is activated and you are a current and enrolled student.
- The password you are using is your correct password. Be aware that if you enter an incorrect password 3 times in a row you will be denied access for approximately 15 minutes.
- Whether CAPS LOCK is enabled, as your password is case sensitive.
- You are using your Uni-ID in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org and your password to log in.
- You are accessing LMS via the correct web address: https://lms.uwa.edu.au
If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by using the 'Forgotten my password' link in the Student section of the Pheme web page. If you have set up multi-factor authentication (MFA), simply follow the prompts at https://uwa.edu.au/resetpassword to reset your password.
If you are still unable to log into LMS, you can try clearing your browser cache (you can Google instructions for your device and browser), or try using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.