What to do if your medical condition or disability is affecting your studies

I didn't say that I had a disability or medical condition on my enrolment. My condition is now affecting my uni work. What should I do?

Answer ID 396 | Last updated on 03/08/2022 11.15 AM

You should contact UniAccess - UWA’s Disability Office to find out what you can do. You can let UniAccess know about your condition at any time whilst you are studying at UWA and we will assist you wherever possible.

You can book online to meet with an Accessibility Advisor to discuss your support needs:

You can also book an appointment by phone. Contact UniAccess at Student Wellbeing on (+61 8) 6488 2423 or email UniAccess.

Was this answer helpful?