Personal injuries before an exam

What happens if I injure myself a few days before the exams start?

If you suffer from illness or disability before the exams commence, you should telephone UniAccess on 6488 7864 or 6488 3809 to determine if special arrangements can be made for you. If, for example you injure your writing arm you will need to apply for a deferred examination.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.