Obtaining help for difficulties that may affect your exam performance

What happens if I experience difficulties during the year which may affect my exams?

Answer ID 72 | Last updated on 10/05/2022 03.13 PM

If you are experiencing personal difficulties, speak with your Student Advising Office to request Special Consideration.

You can also contact the UWA Counselling and Psychological service. They provide a professional and confidential service which is free of charge to UWA students.

Was this answer helpful?