Purchasing OSHC if you already have a policy with another provider

If I have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) with another provider, must I purchase an Allianz policy?

If you have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) with another provider, you do not have to purchase an Allianz policy. However, it is a student visa requirement that you must have current OSHC for the full duration of your student visa.

The University of Western Australia’s preferred health provider for all international students is Allianz Global Assistance. You can contact Allianz directly or visit their dedicated on campus representative at UWA, located on the ground floor of Student Central, Consult Room 5 (Current Student side of the building next to Student Administration), during their opening hours.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.