askUWA for Current Students

Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 41 - 50 of 1730
  1. Broadening units explained All students taking an undergraduate bachelors degree at UWA must complete at least four broadening units .   Broadening units are designed to ensure graduates have a well-rounded... Date Updated: 07/10/2019
  2. Location and opening hours of Student Administration Updated Student Administration is located on the ground floor of  Student Central , just next to the Guild Village, and open: Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 5:00pm Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm... Date Updated: 10/02/2020
  3. UWA important dates The University's  Important dates , including the  Teaching periods, census and withdrawal dates , are published on the Current Students website. Please pay particular attention to the... Date Updated: 05/09/2019
  4. Altering your study load In UWA courses a standard full-time enrolment is 24 credit points (4 units) per semester, or 48 credit points (8 units) per academic year. International students  need to maintain... Date Updated: 31/10/2019
  5. Finding recorded lectures in LMS (Learning Management System) Updated Many units use UWA's Lecture Capture System (LCS). If LCS is being used, you can access the recordings through a link on the  LMS page for that unit. Each unit coordinator can decide where to... Date Updated: 11/02/2020
  6. Undergraduate - UWA Humanitarian Swans Scholarship About the scholarship Application Status:  Opening from 23 December 2019 Applicable study:   To encourage and assist students from refugee and asylum seeker backgrounds to engage in... Date Updated: 13/12/2019
  7. Connecting to Unifi instructions and troubleshooting Updated Before connecting to Unifi  - UWA's wireless network - staff and students must first have an active  Pheme account. Students must also accept the terms and conditions to ... Date Updated: 10/02/2020
  8. Obtaining your approved calculator sticker You can get your approved calculator sticker from: Business School  Undergraduate Student Centre and Postgraduate Student Centre Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences  Student... Date Updated: 01/05/2019
  9. Undergraduate - Emeritus Professor John Jackson Undergraduate Scholarship About the scholarship Application Status:   Opening from 1 July 2019 Applicable study:   To assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and educational... Date Updated: 16/07/2019
  10. Electronic versions of your Statement of Academic Record Students have the option to order a digital version of their UWA Statement of Academic Record (transcript) issued via My eQuals . Digital documents issued via My eQuals are securely stored and... Date Updated: 01/08/2019