Responding to a Payment Reminder Email
What do I need to do if I receive a Payment Reminder email?
Answer ID 153 | Last updated on 16/11/2022 12.00 PM
If you have made a payment for this fee in the last 4 - 5 business days, you can disregard the reminder email.
If the payment doesn't appear under 'Received Payments' in the Finance menu within 2 - 5 business days, contact the Fees team in Student Administration via Email Us.
If you have not made payment, then you must pay your fees immediately. If you are experiencing difficulties in paying by the final due date, contact the Fees Team in Student Administration (refer to your Electronic Statement of Account for details) via Email Us.
Details about payment methods and instructions are available on studentConnect in your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA).
To view your eSOA:
- Log in to studentConnect.
- Select `Statement of account' under the Finance menu.
- Choose the 'Fee Calendar' from the drop down menu.
- Click `Show'.
- Payment options and instructions are shown at the bottom of your statement. You can print the statement as a PDF, if you require a hardcopy.
- To view all your outstanding fee(s) click on 'Outstanding Balance' in the Finance menu.
Note: If the outstanding fees remain unpaid, you may be subject to a late payment fee and/or your unit enrolment may be cancelled.