Certified documents for admission to UWA

Who can certify a document for UWA admission requirements?

Answer ID 1551 | Last updated on 01/02/2023 09.47 AM

The University of Western Australia does not accept any certified documents when submitting an application. Documents relating to admission should be scanned and uploaded with your application in its original form, according to the requirements for scanned documents.

If you are not able to provide scanned versions of your original documents, you may bring them in person to the Admissions counter, at Student Central. We will be able to scan them and attach them to your submitted application.

If you are an International applicant applying through an agent, you can provide your original documents to your agent.

Was this answer helpful?