Problems logging into to a computer in libraries
Why can't I log in to a computer in the library using my Pheme credentials?
Answer ID 1571 | Last updated on 09/02/2022 03.51 PM
If you can't log in please try the following:
- Have you entered your credentials correctly? You must use your Pheme credentials and passwords are case and space sensitive - please check to see whether caps lock is on.
- Are you currently an enrolled student? If your enrolment status is not current and active, your Pheme access may be suspended.
- Has your Pheme password expired? Pheme passwords need to be updated every 6 months and an email reminder is sent to your student email in the weeks leading up to expiry.
- After 9 incorrect password attempts you must wait 15 minutes before trying again. Your Pheme credentials will lock but automatically become available again after 15 minutes.
- Try logging in to Pheme first. Log in to the computer using the guest access "All other patrons" and navigate to Pheme. If your log in is successful, use these credentials to log in to the computer. If unsuccessful, you will need to change your password.
- If you have a previously saved an old password on any device, it will automatically try to connect once you are in range on campus. This will block your access after nine attempts as well.