Problems logging into to a computer in libraries
Why can't I log in to a computer in the library using my Pheme credentials?
If you can't log in please try the following:
- Have you entered your credentials correctly? You must use your Pheme credentials and passwords are case and space sensitive - please check to see whether caps lock is on.
- Are you currently an enrolled student? If your enrolment status is not current and active, your Pheme access will be suspended.
- Has your Pheme password expired? Pheme passwords need to be updated every 6 months and an email reminder is sent to your student email in the weeks leading up to expiry.
- After 3 incorrect password attempts you must wait 10 minutes before trying again. Your Pheme credentials will lock but automatically become available again after 10 minutes.
- Try logging in to Pheme first before using these credentials to log in to the computer. Log in to the computer using the guest access "All other patrons" and navigate to Pheme.
- If you have a previously saved an old password on any mobile device, it will automatically try to connect once you are in range on campus. This will block your access after three attempts as well.
For additional help, contact a staff member in the University Library or use Email Us to submit an enquiry.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.