Getting a replacement Campus Card

How do I obtain a replacement Campus Card?

You can obtain your replacement Campus Card from Student Administration between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Student Administration is always open during exams for you to get your campus card, just come in and see us before your examination to have one printed.

You won't be able to take a new photo on CaptureMe for a replacement card. This means you can either keep the same photo, or have a new one taken by our friendly Student Administration staff.

The replacements for lost or user damaged cards are $15.00 for students and $16.50 for staff, visitors and library members. If you card is stolen and you have a police report number, a replacement will be free of charge. Payment can be made by EFTPOS, or with a MasterCard or VISA credit card.

If the card is replaced by 1:00pm weekdays, building electronic access will be operational by 3:00pm that same day. Library access will activate the next UWA working day after the card is issued.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.