Changing the study mode of a unit on studentConnect
How do you change the study mode of a unit on studentConnect?
Answer ID 3055 | Last updated on 06/04/2022 11.19 AM
To change the study mode of an enrolled unit, follow these steps:
- Login to studentConnect with your UWA Student ID Number and Pheme password
- Under the COURSE DETAILS menu select Online Enrolment then Begin online enrolment
- Click the Units icon
- Under the Action column select Modify
- Tick the Modify box next to the mode that you want to select
- Click the Update units button
The new study mode should be saved and visible under the Class column.
The 'Modify' option will only be available if your unit is offered in multiple teaching modes (e.g. Face-to-face, Online, Multi-mode).
If your unit is available in multiple study modes, but you don't see the 'modify' option:
- you may see the 'delete' option instead. To change the study mode select 'delete' to remove the unit from your enrolment, then add the unit again with your chosen study mode.
- your unit may not be available for online enrolment. Contact your Student Advising Office to see if you can change study mode via a Change of Enrolment form.