Ergonomic furniture in lecture theatres or tutorials

Can I arrange to have ergonomic furniture in my lecture theatres or tutorials?

UniAccess - UWA's Disability Office has ergonomic furniture that you can borrow if you have a disability and /or a medical condition. Contact a Disability Officer to discuss your needs.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.