Available assistance if you have difficulty walking

I've had an accident and can't walk far, manage stairs or carry my bag around campus. Is there somewhere I can get some help?

You can contact UniAccess - UWA’s Disability Office for help and advice.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.