Satisfying major requirements when on exchange

Will I be able to satisfy my major requirements when I’m on exchange?
In most cases, you will be able to study units overseas that will count towards your major.
Note: You must study at least one level 3 unit within your major at UWA and not on exchange.
Once you have been allocated to an exchange university, your Student Advising Office will be responsible for approving your study plan, including which units count towards your major.

Was this answer helpful?